Friday, July 15, 2011

Blogging

Okay who says blogging is easy? Its not like posting a comment on Facebook. Thats a flash in comparison. I have to fish inside my mind and decide what I want to to capture, compile and then post it and hope that it makes sense to me. One thing is to think it and another is to verbalize it. Especially for me, since I am constantly reinventing myself on a daily bases. So here goes.

Every morning I wake up at the end of a dream or a nightmare. Some people say they don't remember their dreams and some go on to debate that you are less smarter because you dream in black and white, not in color. Who really gives a crap? Dreams are nightmares and nightmares are dreams driven to the dark-side of your mind. Why I say dreams are nightmares and nightmares are dreams? Listen to my theory...

I find if you keep a nightmare to your self and don't tell anyone about it, some how or another day, it becomes true. Then I feel sort of strange about it. Cuz, when you tell someone that you dreamt of that particular occurrence that equalled your dream they look at you in disbelief.

Now on the other hand, if you tell your children what you dreamt about - its more likely they would believe what you are saying is true and react like... You have some weird powers and then they refuse to hear about any dreams/nightmares hence forward because it may turn real. And that is something they can't ever admit to or deal with.

My son tells me that subconsciously I drive that dream/nightmare to reality and that I have Lenoo (short for Lena & voodoo) powers. I rebuke that, in the name of Jesus. He continues to say that the power of thought is one that cannot be measured in real time, since real time cannot be measured. Too quantum for me to make sense of what he's trying to make sense of. But I listen to the babble and tell him that maybe I was somehow leapt back in time purposely as a revelation that became a dream to make someone aware of a future happening so that person that is listening to me can take it as a fore warning. "To be fore warned is to be fore armed. Thats how you win wars" I tell him. He now calls me the Dream Whisperer.

Sick boy. Funny Boy. I don't know, I dreamt I won the Lotto and that hasn't happened. So maybe subconsciously my mind is selective with what it wants me to be a cantor about.

Really...
I think I sleep too much. Sleep is overrated and so are dreams/nightmares. I once had a dream when I was of kindergarden age that Bubbles where swallowing each other and it kept getting bigger and bigger! I was terrified. I had that same dream for years, haven't had it in a while. What do you think that dream meant? If there is another dream whisperer out there that can tell me what thats all about- uh wait... You Know what? - I just figured it out- Yay! I hate balloons thats the relationship to that dream. Wow Blogging does have a purpose! Who needs therapy? lol.

But if there are people who think like me or share my sentiment- let me know. Thanx

GBY
Lena;)

No comments: